Saturday, January 1, 2011

This is the Day

Psalms 118: 24 says it plainly, "This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." My goal for 2011 is simple. I want to bask in the beauty of EACH and EVERY day that the Lord allows me to see.

I want to be glad and rejoice in this day TODAY. I want to live more in the moment...and enjoy right now...and put my total and unconditional faith and trust in God. He is in control. The past is behind me. There's no need to dwell on it. Likewise, there is no need for me to stress about tomorrow because tomorrow is exactly where it needs to be--in the Master's hands. There is no need for me to worry about anything. I am His child. He loves me...and He has already worked it all out in my favor.

Here's to a FABULOUS New Year filled with powerful thoughts, powerful words and actions, continued growth and discovery, and blessings and prosperity beyond measure on this journey called LIFE!






No comments:

Post a Comment