Monday, August 2, 2010

Love

Love—what a wonderful gift from God! When I come home in the afternoon and see the smile on Halle’s face and hear the screams of excitement coming from her little mouth, I feel loved. When Amari runs to the door with a huge smile on her face and her arms stretched wide awaiting my embrace, I feel loved. When my mother meets me at the front door of her home, her eyes light up as she leans in for a kiss, and I feel loved. When my father tells me to “Hold my jaw” for a little “head sugar” I feel loved. When Shannon holds me in his arms and looks me in my eyes, I feel loved.


Each morning when I awake, I feel God’s presence. Every moment of each day, I can feel His tender touch as I see Him move in EVERY aspect of my life. I KNOW that I am His child. Because of His grace and unmerited favor I know that He cares for me. He is good! He is ALMIGHTY and with Him ALL things are possible. He has blessed me with far more than I deserve. In Him I find rest, peace, security, and comfort. He IS LOVE and He loves ME and His LOVE is the greatest feeling in the world. Knowing that a God so GRAND loves EVEN ME brings great JOY. Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment