Tuesday, October 26, 2010

THANK YOU

Thank You for Your love and affection. Thank You for Your PEACE and protection. Thank You for truth and unspeakable joy. Thank You for allowing me to feel Your presence. Thank You for talking with me every day. Thank You for walking with me every day. Thank You for sustaining me. Thank You for your mercy…and Your forgiveness. Thank You for saving me. Thank You for Your grace. Thank You for CONSTANTLY thinking of me. Thank You for holding me in Your arms and making me comfortable as I REST in You.

Thank You, oh Lord, for being who You are--my Creator, my Father, my King--my EVERYTHING.

Thank You for all the positive energy that flows in, around, and through me. Thank You for confidence. Thank You for creating me in Your image. Thank You for beauty. Thank You for Your divine favor. Thank You for opportunities to grow, and learn, and love. Thank You for my marriage. Thank You for my children. Thank You for my extended family. Thank You for my friends.

Thank You for laughter. Thank you for tender moments. Thank You for allowing me to see good in people. Thank You for your guidance. Thank You for discernment. Thank You for financial blessings. Thank You for showing me who You are (and Whose I am). Thank You for the vision You have given me. Thank You for VICTORY.

Thank You, dear Lord, for being patient with me as I grow into the person You want me to be.

Thank You for a sound mind. Thank You for great health. Thank You for supernatural healing. Thank You for deliverance. Thank you for Your Holy Word. Thank You for Spiritual growth. Thank You for loving me in spite of myself.

Thank you, my Lord, for You are all that I need.

1 comment: